Your Sessions & Fees
- Your Sessions
Each session normally lasts for 50 minutes, the number of sessions will depend on the depth of work. Some issues may require longer term therapy, while others can be resolved with short term work (6 to 8 weeks). We will, normally, meet once a week at a time that suits you best. However, I fully appreciate you may be unable to attend a session every week due to work, family or financial commitments. If this is the case, please don’t be put off. I am happy to be flexible and talk to you about fortnightly or monthly sessions in order to work around your needs and commitments, yet, ensuring you still receive the best from your counselling experience.
At our first meeting, we will discuss what brings you to counselling and explore what would be beneficial for you at this time. If it is then mutually agreed that we work together, we will agree the number of sessions we think will be useful, this can be reviewed at any time if necessary.
We will discuss and sign a joint working agreement which sets out your responsibilities in the counselling process and explains my duty of care to you.
Of course, throughout the course of therapy, there will be time for you to express any concerns you may have or ask any questions.
- Individual counselling – £50 per session ( 50 minutes to an hour).
- Counselling Course Students – £40 per session
- The first session will be up to 90 minutes for same fee so that we can discuss the most helpful way to work together. Thereafter, each session will be 50 minutes.
- After initial session, discounted block sessions are available if you prefer.
- Block booking of 6 sessions – £275
- Block booking of 10 sessions – £465
I hold a space to offer reduced fees of – £40 a session if you are in receipt of a means tested benefit. Please provide proof of benefit. There may be a waiting list.
Individual – £50 per hour
Group Supervision – please contact me to discuss
Payable by cash or BACS.
If you need to cancel your appointment, I do ask that you give 24 hours notice please.